Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sisterly Love

I swear I didn't prompt these pictures of my two oldest showing the love. They instructed me to get the camera and take a few pics of them, and these were their chosen poses. It's ironic that these photos came on the heels of yet another knock-down-dragout argument between the pair. How can siblings argue that much yet throw a fit if I tell them they can't play together if they can't quit bickering? Best friends and mortal enemies...all rolled into one. The girls got to meet their teachers and drop off school supplies yesterday. They each have a class pet, and the teachers seemed really nice, so the girls are pumped! I think they're in for a great school year! It's hard to believe we'll have a 1st grader and a pre-ker this year. Time flies much too fast. Regardless, we're all ready for school to start--mama and the kiddos!

1 comments:

SarahJarnagin said...

What cute pictures!!! Isn't it funny how that best friends/enemies thing works?